2 Small + 2 Large Portions
3 Green Peppers (sliced into strips)
2 Small Onion (sliced into strips)
6 cloves Garlic (chopped finely)
200g mushrooms (sliced)
2 tins Beans of your choice (drained)
6 Tbsp Jalapenos (from the jar)
Oil (for frying)
Fajita/ Mexican Seasoning
1 Lime (juiced)
1.5 Avocado (cubed)
0.5 bunch x Coriander (chopped)
Salt & Pepper
- Add the oil to a frying pan and heat up for a minute. Add onions, and mushrooms and fry on the medium heat until brown. Add green peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. You don’t want anything sticking to your pan and getting burnt. Add garlic, stir and heat for another minute.
- In a separate pan heat up a Tbsp of oil and add your beans – mash them with the potato masher until smooth and heat for a minute or so. Stir in the fajita seasoning and stir until both of the ingredients are mixed together. Add a bit of water if they are getting too dense.
- In a bowl, mix avocado, coriander and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up your tortillas (30sec in a microwave will do) and start assembling your wraps:
- Refried beans go first. Spread them on the wrap.
- Top it up with the mushroom/ onion/ pepper mix
- Add avocado salad
- Sprinkle with Jalapenos
- Wrap them snugly